Saturday, November 9, 2013

Essure Victims Meet With Executive Committee of AALG to Raise Awareness

For Immediate Release

Essure Victims Meet With Executive Committee of AALG to Raise Awareness
By Michelle Garcia

November 9, 2013

National Harbor, Oxenhill, MD: The leaders of the Essure Problems Facebook Group came to the Nation’s Capital ready to raise awareness to the harm caused to thousands by Essure. They found themselves unable to walk down the street without being approached by Surgeons who are familiar with Essure. These doctors expressed genuine sincerity about the issues women implanted by Essure have experienced and also expressed their gratitude for the efforts of the leadership to raise awareness to the dangers and unknown side effects caused by this device.

The greatest accomplishment was a meeting with the same leadership group and the Executive Committee of the AAGL, http://www.aagl.org/. Members of the Executive Committee, including Dr. Kenneth Loffer, FACOG, Executive VP/Medical Director and Ms. Linda Michels, Executive Director, were fully engaged for the hour long discussion where concerns were presented along with supporting documentation. The leadership of the AAGL committed to assisting women harmed by Essure with finding physicians with Essure removal, as well as unbiased studies into the safety and effectiveness of the device and most important, sending a memo to the thousands of physicians in their organization about the issues being raised so that proper attention can be paid to women who may be suffering because of adverse effects caused by Essure.

The meeting was planned to coincide with Essure Awareness Day, which is November 10th. This is also the start of Global Congress on Minimally Invasive Gynecology held just outside Washington D.C. at the Gaylord Convention Center.

For information about the women who have been harmed by Essure, including contact information to interview women from specific cities or medical experts concerned about the safety of Essure, contact Michelle Garcia via email at Essureproblems@yahoo.com.

6 comments:

  1. thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! to everyone who has stood up for those of us who have been "treated" for these issues and never once told us that it could be essure. after 7 1/2 yrs of being referred to one doctor to another doctor to another doctor I finally have some one who believes me and who I can turn to for advice. thankyou everyone and BRAVO LADIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome ladies thank you for continually raising awareness about essure and what all it has been doing to each and everyone of us. I have been dealing with going from dr to dr and er to er for 5 years now and was suppose to have a hysterectomy in march til medicaid cancelled my medical. I hope something really good comes out of all of this. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH. Please anyone else effected please find support with essure problems on facebook. I have been able to talk about my problems with other women and found my support system with all of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a essure sufferer for almost for years now. All I wanted was my tubes tied and got the worst for years of my life. I know for sure my insurance company pissed right now I know I'm up to at least $100000 in just for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have essure in me since 06 07 and what a hell of a time with this device pain hives itchyness i think my essure is messed up im gonna have it taken out i cant chance stuff i have a life and family that cant be dragged down do to this crappy essure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, THANK YOU and This is WONDERFUL NEWS! I wish I could have been there. Essure not only hurt and effected me its effected my girls. Because of the pain and problems I've experienced, then having to go back for the removal surgery made it where I couldn't work. Last week my girls and I had to move out of my apartment. Bad thing is I'm still not doing great. My hormones are so screwed up, fibrocystic breast so bad that I have golf ball size knots and its very painful, still NO period and it feels like back labor when I assume would be the time of my cycle.ESSURE SUCKS AND HAS RUINED MY LIFE AND HAS STOLEN SO MUCH FROM ME! I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS AND I KNOW MY KIDS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF IT! ITS A DAMN SHAME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. Essure has completely changed my life. It would be wonderful to help those who are suffering and keep more women from going down the horrible road of Essure side effects. This is just fantastic news! I have seen 4 doctors who did not believe Essure was causing my health problems. I was lucky to find one who did believe me so that I could have a hysterectomy and remove this product from my body. I am still ill and recovering almost a year later.

    ReplyDelete